Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Chloe's 3rd Birthday!


It was Chloe's 3rd birthday a couple of weeks ago...
So I have been working on this post for a while. :P
The photos take ages to load.
She had a blast- running around with her new doll and learning how to ride
her new bike.



Amy, Emma and Chloe
She had just discovered the word  fantastic. 
Hilarious is the only word to describle it!



(Photo thanks to Mum :)


Reading her new Peter Rabbit book with Daddy amd Emma.



Happy Birthday, Chloe!!
xox

 

...and today is Katherine's 10th birthday. 
Hopefully it won't be long before I get to her photos!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, she's such a cutie! I love the shot of all you guys together. And the last photo--! *gasp* It's gorgeous! You're an amazing photographer. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - how quick the time goes!!! I can remember when you told me she had been born! :) Praise God that He has given her to you for 3 years, and I pray that you have many more years with her. I love the photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I can't believe how fast it has gone! She is growing up so quickly... :)

    ReplyDelete