Thursday, September 1, 2011

~a photo shoot~


A few weeks ago I went to stay with a very dear friend for a week.
We had so much fun, and amongst all our busyness we managed
a photo shoot.  Very exciting. 
'The Jasmine Flower' is an excellent model. :D
I had so much fun photographing her!
Thank you for being so patient with me, Jas!
I know that it can't have been easy...




Jas took these photos of yours truly for the benefit of
you lovely peoples. :) 

(I have had many complaints as to the lack of
photos I post of myself due to the fact that I am always
behind the camera... Happy now? :)

But I'll just mention that I can't pose to save my life...


 Bare feet.



 


I love the focus in this one :)


I love this picture of Jas!



She has a beautiful smile...


Thank you for such a lovely visit Jas,
and for being such a wonderful friend!
I love you!





"How lucky I am to have someone that makes saying goodbye so hard."

                                                                                    ~A.A. Milne (Winnie-the-Pooh)

2 comments:

  1. It turns out Bek, I can't find any of these photos anywhere on either computers! O.O I don't know what I've done with them... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just found your comment!! o.O Um, I can give you a CD if you want. :)

      Delete