Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Me birfty pictures...

Well, I had a lovely birthday last Sunday. Mum and I went to the Penguin
Markets and had lunch together. It was a really lovely day.

Can I mention how much I love this cake?
Cherry and Sultana Butter Cake...mmm.

Mum made me a Bible cover! Isn't it pretty?















And I also was given this beautiful 'The Sound of Music' pop-up book!
Mum knew how much I liked it, and I was so surprised!
It even has the lyrics to the songs!!! Amazing is the word for this book,
I think.





'The hills are alive with the sound of music...'



'These are a few of my favourite things...'


'How do you solve a problem like Maria?'




'Edelweiss,
Edelweiss,
Every morning you greet me.
Small and white,
Clean and bright,
You look happy to meet me.

Blossom of snow,
May you bloom and grow,
Bloom and grow forever-
Edelweiss,
Edelweiss,
Bless my homeland forever.'

'Climb ev'ry mountain,
Search high and low,
Follow every byway,
Every path you know.'

1 comment:

  1. Squeeee! It's gorgeous!! I love it, Bek! I adore pop-up books! And I love that movie... *reminds self to go buy it* Thanks for our lovely chat this morning!! Can't wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete